Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, February 11, 2013

Eleven Fun and Easy Valentine Ideas

For some reason Valentine's Day crafting and creating has been difficult for me this year! I'm not sure if it's because I used up all my creativity over the last few years, or if Pinterest has made me feel way less creative than I thought I was. Either way, the new Valentine ideas have just not been flowing much this year. So I thought  it might be fun to recap a few of my past Valentine's Day ideas in one big Valentine Round Up post!  They are all really cute and really easy to do...which is perfect for all us busy moms who really don't have to make all of those amazing Pinterest level crafts!











Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! our family this year decided to combined our valentine with service day :) make sure to check out our blog!
http://sylloh.blogspot.com/2013/02/our-day-of-service.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...